- 1 jar (10 ounces) blueberry all-fruit spread
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups of fresh blueberries
- 1 frozen or homemade 9-inch pie shell, baked
- Sweetened whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
In a small saucepan or microwave bowl, combine fruit spread and cinnamon. Warm over low heat for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring constantly, or microwave on high about 1 minute, just until liquefied. In a large bowl, combine berries and fruit spread mixture; spoon into the baked pie shell. Cover loosely with waxed paper and chill until set, 1 to 2 hours. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Yield: 6 portions