- 1 cup Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or mararine, melted
- 5 pkg.(8oz. each) Cream Cheese (softened)
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Mix crumbs, 3 tbps. of the sugar and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of foil lined 13×9-inch baking pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup of sugar, flour, and vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Pour over crust. Puree the blueberries in a blender or food processor. Gently drop spoonfuls of the pureed blueberries over batter; cut through batter several times with knife for marble effect.
Bake at 325 degrees F for 50 minutes or until center is almost set; cool. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Makes 16 servings.