Recipe by Chef Ryan Gauthier
With a healthy blend of sweet and savoury, this sandwich melts in your mouth!
- 2 piece fresh sourdough bread
- 4 slice roasted turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon blueberry compote
- Shaved carrots
- Toast your sliced bread.
- Spread the mayonnaise on one slice and the compote on the other slice.
- Layer the thinly sliced roasted turkey on top of the compote, followed by the shaved carrots and then the sprouts.
- Add the top slice.
Yield: Makes 1 sandwich