Recipe by Chef Ryan Gauthier
An easy to prepare summer drink that is absolutely light and refreshing! Give it a try and surprise someone special!
- 2 fl oz rum
- 1/2 of 1 lime juiced
- 8 pc frozen blueberry
- 1.5 fl oz soda water
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 fl oz simple syrup
- Make a simple syrup which is 1 part warm water and 1 part organic cane sugar.
- Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Cool in the fridge.
- Muddle the thawed frozen blueberries in a glass with the mint and lime juice.
- Add the soda water, simple syrup and rum.
- Fill a glass with ice, add 6 nice mint leaves, strain the liquid into your glass.
- Add the muddled blueberries and a 1/2 wheel of thinly sliced lime.
Your drink is ready. Cheers!
Yield: Serves 1