Recipe by Chef Ryan Gauthier
Nutritious pick-me-up snack full of proteins, fibre and healthy fats!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon of blueberry compote
- 1 cup of bloomed chia pudding
- 1 tablespoon granola
- 1 teaspoon coconut flake
- Fresh blueberry/raspberry
Prepping Chia Pudding:
- Put chia seeds, almond coconut milk, vanilla, and maple syrup into a glass Jar or 1-litre container.
- Mix with a fork so no lumps.
- Lid it or cover it with cling wrap overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Bloomed chia pudding is ready
- Mix it with a fork right before using
Plating and Garnishing Chia Pudding:
- Place 2 tablespoon of the blueberry compote in the bottom of your glass or cup of your choice.
- Add 1 cup of the bloomed chia pudding.
- Garnish with granola, coconut flake or fresh raspberries and blueberries
Enjoy it as a healthy breakfast or dessert! We are not judging 😊
Yield: Makes 3 to 5 servings of Chia Pudding